Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Smith's Closeout


The Smith's store on 40th and Harrison in Ogden is remodeling.  I went in last night for sour cream and came out with my arms full.  (Luckily I had my coupon binder in my purse!).  I scored and $8 Air Wick i-Motion for...free:) and got some other fantastic markdowns!  The sale bins at the back of the store have been relocated to just behind the checkout lanes - and every dept. is getting a shakedown.  I would check this out frequently because I'm sure the best deals will go quickly.

Last night I noted the following in the bins:
Comforts infant formula in the big cans, hot chocolate, panty hose, Halloween paper plates and napkins, electronics, and chips (can't remember what else there was).  Check it out - most of these were marked down at least 80%. 

ps - last day to use your Albertson's Double Coupons! and it's Double Coupon day (up to .50 on coupons .50 and under) @ Family Fresh grocery store (by Ogden Regional hospital). 

No comments:

Post a Comment