Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sorry about the not posting...


For the third time in almost two months I am running a fever and feeling that sweet stench of death caress me like an icy hug.  Really, I think winter's gonna kill me this year.  Caught the flu a week before the vaccine was available, H1N1 two weeks before I got inoculated for that one.  Now, who knows what the hell I've got, but let me tell ya - it's super fun being nauseous and fatiged from the pregnancy and then be ravaged by "this weeks virus!". 
Yes, I'm bitching.  But you're still reading.  This is what I get for being around kids all the time!! No matter how many times I wash my hands in a day (maybe a million?), there's only so much I can do when a toddler comes up to me during music class (I'm singing mind you) and sneezes right into my open mouth.  I can't tell you how many times that very thing has happened to me.
If I am again among the living in the coming weeks, I promise to be a more devoted blogger.  Cross my heart.

PS I didn't forget about the giveaway.  I found out I am having another boy! I'll make a decision on the winner tomorrow.  Become a follower so I can more easily contact you if you win.  Enter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment